Monday, August 17, 2009

Funny Papers for Monday

J: mommy, you know what?
M: what?
J: if I eat ALL my chicken nuggets, I will call nana on my cell phone!
M: you will?
J: yes, and she will tell me that she loves me.

__________________

J: mommy! i want to wear my buzz lightyear costume! PLEASE!!!!!
M: ok!
J: (after a few moments) arrives downstairs. *looking at me with hands on hips*
M: Who are you??
J: I'm Buzz Lightyear!
M: What did you do with my son??
J: *walks slowly with intensity and quickly turns head towards me* I AM YOUR SON. *starts walking away*

____________________

J: mommy! MOMMY! when I have my wings on, I can run SUPER FAST!
M: you can?? Yes! I am BUZZ LIGHTYEAR TO THE RESCUE!

_____________________


J: mommy, my phone is ringing.....
M: who is it?
J: *whispers* i think it's NANA.
M: *whispers back* what does she say?
J: *whispers* i think she says i am a poo-poo.

______________________

D: who are you calling?
J: nobody.
D: why do you have your phone?
J: b/c i NEED it.

_______________________

No comments:

Post a Comment