Saturday, June 28, 2008

Today's Funnies

This is mommy for Jacob.  Until you are old enough to blog and carry on, I am blogging in your place.  I will blog about your funny ways and funny songs.  All the trials and tribulations will be captured here.

I love you.

Today's Funnies:

Lunch Funnies:

Jacob:  I smell poo-poo
Mommy:  Jacob, do you have to go poo-poo?
Jacob:  *look of despair*
Mommy:  If you go poo-poo in the potty you get ice cream and birthday presents.
Jacob: I wanna go poo-poo in the potty for ice-cream and birthday presents!
Mommy:  okay.  As soon as I see poo-poo we can have ice cream and birthday presents.


short time---

Jacob: (from toilet) I poo-pooed in the potty!!!!
Mommy:  you did???
Jacob:  yes, it's so beautiful.
Mommy:  yes, it is!  It's so beautiful.



Dinner Funnies:

Jacob:  I want Chicken.
Daddy: That's not chicken.  It's beef.
Mommy:  You want some beef, Jacob?
Jacob:  Daddy, you're beefy.




No comments:

Post a Comment