Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Funnies-The Chocolate Brown Bear Strikes Again!

Mid-Day Funnies:

Nana:  Did you poo-poo in the potty for birthday presents?
Jacob: Yeah, and Mater, and Octopuses and water!
Nana:  All that?
Jacob: Yeas!  And Monkeys!
Nana:  AND Monkeys?
Jacob: YES!  Five little monkey.....jumpin' on the bed.


Night Funnies:

Daddy: JACOB!  Pick up all those pillows and put them on the couch NOW!
Mommy:  Do you have to go poo-poo for birthday presents?
Jacob: No
Jacob: Yes, I have to poo-poo in the potty!
Daddy: First, pick up all those pillows.  Unless you're crownin' brown, you need to pick them up first.
Jacob: I'm Brown Faced.  I go poo-poo in the potty.

*grunts from the other room*

Daddy:  Don't push too hard or you'll hurt your booty.
Jacob: I can't push too hard, cuz I'll hurt my booty!
Daddy:  Just tryin' to help you out.
Jacob:  Yes, and I can't push too hard because it hurts my butt.


*snuggles*

Mommy:  Are you my good boy?
Jacob: Yes, I am, I have a swimsuit.


Daddy Shows Recording  to Jacob, high on Chocolate Jello:

Jacob:  There's JACOB!  Hi Jacob!  TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE.  Can I sit by you and Look?  He fell down!  He looks at Mommy!  Look at Jacob's running.  Laughter.  Look at that!  I got him!  I caught him!  He's in the camera.  





No comments:

Post a Comment