Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Something's Making My BRAIN Hurt....

Today we walked home from school.  Mommy needs to get more exercise, so I decided that since PE isn't scheduled every day of the week for Jacob, Tuesday and Thursday were the perfect times to run to the school and walk home hand in hand. 

For the last few days, I have noticed a trend in poor choices and bad behavior.  Not sure what is going on, but here is a clue:

Mommy:  How was your day?
Jacob: I was on Blue and that means "uh-oh!".
Mommy:  Why were you on blue today?  What is going on with you?
Jacob: I don't know.  I don't remember.
Mommy:  Well, you were on yellow yesterday and today you are on blue?  What happened to my sweet boy?
Jacob: My brain is trying to figure out how to act!
Mommy: Really?
Jacob: YES!  Something is telling my brain that I should be BAD!  It's saying that I need to talk a lot.
Mommy:  Really!  I guess your heart really wants to be good, but your brain won't let you!
Jacob: That's right!  Something is making my brain hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment